Top Ten Good Things About Having President Clinton As Your Cellmate
10. Finally, the connection you’ve needed to meet your hero, Roger Clinton.
9. That Bubba makes one mean license plate.
8. You guys are a cinch to win the big health care debate against rival prison.
7. His doughy folds of back fat are a great place to hide cigarettes.
6. His stories of life with Hillary make you appreciate how good things are in prison.
5. If you’re caught breaking out, he’s got a great definition of “escape.”
4. Thanks to constitutional loophole, you’re fourth in line for the presidency.
3. Hilarious “Uh oh, is that Barney Frank?” joke he always makes in the showers.
2. Tell him there’s a Wendy’s outside the prison wall and he’ll dig a tunnel in 20 minutes.
1. Four words: care packages from Monica