When to Propose… Or Not
Men who can answer “yes” to five or more of these questions should consider carefully before proposing marriage.
* In the kitchen, has she ever referred to an oven as “that square thing?”
* Does she use the phrase “you know” more than twice per sentence?
* Is she making monthly payments of more than $300 to a plastic surgeon.
* Have you noticed her name tattoed on three or more local bikers?
* Have you noticed three or more local bikers’ names tattooed on her?
* Does she regularly compare your love-making talents to an old boyfriend’s?
* Does she regularly compare your love-making talents to the Green Bay Packers?
* Does she have a wholesale source for Deodorant-in-a-Drum?
* Has she ever used the word poo-poo?
* If forced to use it at all, does she choose to spell the word sex?
* Does her resume include a six-year stint at Big Leg Emma’s House of Painful Delights?
When to Accept a Proposal… Or Not
Women who can answer “yes” to five or more of these questions should consider carefully before accepting a proposal of marriage.
* On his first date with you, did he pick you up early so you could help with his laundry?
* To reach him in an emergency, would anyone think to call the local adult bookstore?
* Has he ever bragged about seeing every episode of “Gilligan’s Island” at least four times?
* Is it unclear to some people whether that’s a mustache or just a lot of unruly nose hair?
* Is his idea of a classy restaurant one where every table has its own stack of ketchup packets?
* Does his car get more than sixty miles per gallon?
* Does the label on his deodorant include the phrase “Industrial Strength?”
* Has he memorized the telephone number of at least one bail-bondsman?